THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!
Your support and presence is what made the 2014 Home Runs for Homeless Youth a success. Well over 200 kickballers, volunteers, and spectators joined us at the new Ron Tonkin Statdium to cheer on our teams and enjoy the sun.
GAME DAY PHOTOS
Check out our PhotoBucket page for all the game day photos. You can use this site to download and share teams photos. Don't forget to use the #HR4HY when sharing your photos on social media sites!
- Champions: City of Hillsboro's "Rec'n Crew"
- 2nd Place: Bridgecrest Group at Morgan Stanley's "The Buckaroos"
- 3rd Place: Vital Staffing Services' "One Kick Wonders"
- High Five Award: TVF&R's "Stop, Drop, & Rollers"
- Team Spirit Award: HomePlate Youth Services' "HomePlate the Red-Nosed Rainbows"
- Best Cheer Squad and Sweetness Award: Friends of HomePlate's "Just for Kicks"
- All Our Awesome Teams!
Check out Home Runs for Homeless Youth on Facebook
"Pitch In" and help the HomePlate team raise their goal of $1,000!
- FREE face painting, bounce-castle, cheer-sign decorating, chair massages for players, and much more!
- Head to head competition between the City of Beaverton and the City of Hillsboro teams
- Food and beverage, including a ‘family friendly’ BEER GARDEN provided by Oregon brewer Hop Valley
- Championship game on the full Hillsboro Ball Park Field
- Appearances by Benny the Beaver of Beaverton
- Fastest kick competition hosted by the Beaverton Police Department
- $5 raffle tickets for prizes including a Go-Pro, tickets to an 8-course farm to table dinner, and ADAPT specialty gym membership
- Teams represent all corners of the community: city staff, fire & rescue, for-profit, non-profit, youth, adults and many more!
Terra Neilson, HomePlate Development Director
971.322.9381 :: firstname.lastname@example.org
HomePlate Youth Services is a 501(c)3 organization. Sponsorship fees and other donations are tax deductible. No refunds for inclement weather, we play rain or shine.