Thank you to everyone who kicked it with us for a day of fun and kickball in 2016! We had 22 teams and over 330 kickball players and supporters!
Congratulations to Our 2016 Winners:
- Champions: "ADAPT or Die" (ADAPT Training)
- 2nd Place: "Planet Kick-ness" (Planet Fitness)
- 3rd Place: "Rec'n Crew" City of Hillsboro Parks & Recreation
- High Five Award: "Sir Kicks-A-Lot" (Nike, Inc.)
- Team Spirit Award: "In It to Wing It" (HomePlate Youth Services)
- Best Cheer Squad: "Carpet Baggers" (Koeber's Interiors)
- 5-Year Baller: City of Beaverton
- 5-Year Baller: Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue
- "ADAPT or Die" (ADAPT Training)
- "The Horseradish Peddlers" (Beaverton Foods)
- “Kicks and Giggles” (Cinder)
- "Recess Revenge" (City of Beaverton)
- "Beaver-ton-O-Fun!" (City of Beaverton)
- "Sidekicks" (First Tech Federal Credit Union)
- "Ballzinga" (Foresters Financial)
- "YAC Attack!" (City of Hillsboro Youth Advisory Council)
- "In It to Wing It" (HomePlate Youth Services)
- "Just for Kicks"
- "KLeaR Krushers" (KLeaR Marketing)
- "Carpet Baggers" (Koeber's Interiors)
- "Baller Status" (Lanphere Construction & Development)
- "Madden Tools" (Madden Industrial Craftsmen)
- "Sir Kicks-A-Lot" (Nike, Inc.)
- "Planet Kick-ness" (Planet Fitness)
- "Rec'n Crew" (City of Hillsboro)
- "Potato Sackers" (Reser's Fine Foods)
- "Sure Lucky Kickers" (SureID, Inc.)
- "Stop, Drop & Rollers" (Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue)
- "Vicious Tyrannosaurus Masters" (VTM Group)
- "Tuff Cuffs" (Washington County Parole & Probation Officers)
Home Runs for Homeless Youth is a kickin’ fundraiser for HomePlate Youth Services, who serve the growing number of youth experiencing homelessness or instability in Washington County through outreach and drop-in centers.
2016 GAME DAY PHOTOS
Check out our PhotoBucket page for all the game day photos. You can use this site to download and share teams photos. Don't forget to use the #HR4HY when sharing your photos on social media sites!
Questions? Want to join us in 2017?
Kirsten Carpentier, HomePlate Development Director
971.322.9381 : email@example.com
We also need volunteers for this event! To learn more, please contact:
Amy Smetana, Volunteer & Operations Coordinator
971-238-3055 : firstname.lastname@example.org
HomePlate Youth Services is a 501(c)3 organization. Sponsorship fees and other donations are tax deductible. No refunds for inclement weather, we play rain or shine.