HomePlate exists because of the dedication, ownership, and compassion of our community. We encourage individuals, community groups, and businesses to find a piece of HomePlate that is meaningful for them to sponsor. Perhaps that means sponsoring the costs of one month of bus tickets - or the 'invisible' costs of running a non-profit like volunteer-management software. Help is always appreciated, and acknowledged through logo-placement, social media spotlights, and name recognition whenever possible.
Here are just a few ideas and ways to be a part of ensuring youth in Washington County are supported by local community members:
- Sponsor one week of outreach - includes the costs of bus tickets, socks, snacks, resource materials, annual trainings, volunteer training, and staff time. $345 per week
- Sponsor one year of website hosting - our website and technology presence is an important lifeline for youth and community members to access valuable information. Our website, volunteer management database, and e-newsletter reach over 3,000 people each month and is a great way to show our community your company's support for local youth empowerment. $250 per month
- Sponsor one field trip for our youth - from a baseball game with the Hillsboro Hops to a trip to the coast and Tillamook Cheese Factory.
- Sponsor a dinner at drop-in.
- Join us at FarmPlate, a special six course farm-to-table dining experience and silent auction in a beautiful country setting. Join us as a guest (tickets available early summer), or event and table sponsors. We also welcome special auction items and packages to help us reach our fundraising goal $52,000.
- Kick it with us at Home Runs for Homeless Youth! HomePlate’s annual kickball tournament fundraiser is a unique way to get involved. Field a team, sponsor a team, or promote your business through one of the great sponsorship opportunities. This is an annual tournament held in June at the Ron Tonkin Field in Hillsboro.
Contact our Development Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.