We're very excited to announce that we just signed a lease for a house in central Beaverton which will serve as our office and daytime drop-in. The house is in the process of being turned into a commercial property and we hope to move in early September. We will continue to have evening drop-in at our Hillsboro and Beaverton locations, and this move will help to expand accessibility to our services and resources.
How can you help?
We still need to raise about $26K more to help us with operations and ongoing expenses in our new place space. We have a $5,000 matching gift that will make your donation go twice as far! Learn more about our Home 4 HomePlate campaign HERE. Please also consider a $10 (or more) monthly donation which will sustain our work year round. Please contact email@example.com or 971-322-9381 to learn more about signing up for our monthly donor program or download the form HERE.
Feeling lucky? Raffle options! We have some FABULOUS raffle prizes available each week. Tickets are limited so your chances of winning are good. Click HERE to by your tickets now!
- August 13-19—Golfing foursome at the beautiful Tualatin Country Club, a $400 value. Tickets are 1 for $20/6 for $100
- August 20-30—Salmon fishing for two at Buoy 10, a $400 value. Tickets are 1 for $20/6 for $100
- August 31-October 8: Civil War Tickets & Tailgate Party with the Reser Family. Value: Priceless. Very Limited Tickets at $100 each.
In addition to financial support, we have a wish list of items we need for our new space. Please contact Buzz@homeplateyouth.org if you have an item to donate on our list or something you think we might be able to use.
Home 4 HomePlate Wish List
- Lockers (with locks) for youth
- New or nearly new canister vacuum
- Leather or “Pleather” living room furniture
- Patio table, chairs & BBQ
- White boards for walls
- Kitchen supplies including pots, pans, & silverware
- Bathroom cleaning supplies & towels